Mock Job Shadowing Interview Reflection 2018

1. During the interview, interviewing my classmate, I thought about it and if it was really real one day and what would I do if I was a boss, interviewing someone. I thought about the challenges many people might face while going through the interview and what they would think about.
  2. Similar to number one, I wondered how it would be in real life and how would I react to an actual job interview. I thought about the nervousness that I would have and how would I overcome it. I’m sure it wouldn’t be too bad.
  3. I felt that I had it and I would be qualified for the job because I had some awesome, sexy replies and overcame all the “uhh” and “like” words. Although I did a good job, I felt I could have done some questions better because of some dull responses I gave. The question I found the easiest was the one asking about if they asked my counselor what she thought about me. I found this the easiest one because =my counselor and I have a very close relationship and I feel like she would help me if I came to her with applying for a job.
  4. The advice I would give someone would be to always be prepared for any questions that are thrown at you and always stand straight and don’t slouch. Always make eye contact with someone when looking at them and smile. They might even hire you for just smiling.
  5. If I were in a real interview, I would come dressed appropriately and have a nice smile and come prepared because I would want the job.
  6. The good thing about the activity was that we got to experience what it was like to be asked questions when you actually want a job. We can improve this by using more questions and having real bosses from jobs come and interview. I think that this is needed for real life because everyone is gonna go through this when they want a job.
    1. Question: Do you follow instructions easily? Bad Response: I mean I don’t know you tell me. Good Response: Yes I follow instructions easily and I will with this job. The difference with this is that the bad response was very disrespectful while the good response gave a clear, respectful and understanding response.